Sayoc NorCal is excited to announce that we have finally found a new home! It’s been a long time coming. It’s not easy to find a location that is appropriate for the kind of training we do.
First, Sayoc NorCal would like to extend it’s thanks to Mike Minium and Crossfit Oakland for being such a great host over the last few years. While sub-letting a space in the gym, the CFO Team was always very good about helping promote Sayoc events and seminars. Even after we moved out, Mike allowed us to continue training in their parking lot while we looked for a new home.
Thankfully, the creepy knife guys in the parking lot hasn’t seemed to scare away new members. CFO is blowing up! I stand by the coaching and programming of CFO and personally recommend them to anyone looking to take their strength and fitness to a higher level.
Effective immediately, we’ll be training in our new location:
4356 Coliseum Way
Oakland, CA 94601
Due to freeway construction, Coliseum Way is currently ONE-WAY so you have to go the long way around:
- Off High Street, head South on San Leandro St. to 50th Ave.
- Go RIGHT (West) on 50th Ave
- Go RIGHT (North) on Coliseum Way
- Go RIGHT on 45th Ave – We are the first driveway on the left, inside the gate off 45th Ave
- Come inside the gate, we are up the stairs of the first building on your left, and located in the first unit closest to the top of the stairs.